Tuesday, November 05, 2013

To be or not to be

Yes, I know Hamlet doesn't say those lines while holding "The Skull", but I squandered the correct quote on the last post.

Anyway - the Iron Hand conversion is nearing completion.


I have to admit I'm really, really, pleased with this conversion. 
It's like a little one-model diorama... 
And, although the "contemplating a skull" pose may be a rather overused cliché it works here nonetheless. 

I'll add some details like rivets and a parchment or two, but apart from that it's more or less done. 

Jobs a good 'un. 

9 comments:

  1. That is an exceedingly cool build, man. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool conversion! The combination of the Thallaxian body and the SM bits works wonderful. I think, I need some of this FW droids, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - FWs mechanicus stuff just goes from strength to strength.

      Delete
  3. Really cool mate, why not make it a servo skull that he's contemplating though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... It is a servoskull. Hence the wires.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is excellent Jeff! Propably my favorite of your work so far. Would be amazing to see a full army of Iron Warriors from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Migs! Coming from the master of truescale that's quite a compliment! I have to admit I'm quite fond of this chap as well...

      Oh. Small but important correction - he's an Iron Hand - not an Iron Warrior.

      Delete
  6. Hi Jeff ! Splendid work as always... I wonder what are those mechanic arms in the back of the marine... Where do they come from ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Igor!

      They´re from the talos-kit.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.